“Dat cheese tho!”

Add it.
White Cottage Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Best. Damn. Cheese sticks. Ever.

Everything I have had from here has been delicious, but I friggin crave those sticks yo!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The first time I ordered from White Cottage I choose to get a pasta dinner. I ordered.Fettacucci Alfredo with Chicken and broccoli. It was so delicious I called to tell them when I finished eating. I have ordered many times since that first time.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We order from white Cottage regularly and it is always good. We love the BBQ chicken pizza, the magherita pizza and sausage pizza. We did try the wings and we were not fans of them, the had to much sauce on them.
We have ours delivered and it comes before the estimated time and its nice and hot. Very good and we will continue to order from them.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pizza is very good, service is fast and people seen to be nice. Chicken fingers average at best. I would recommend white cottage.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is one of my favorite pizza places. Cheese stretches as you take a piece and is very tasty. Its a little pricy tho.