“Great food, great value”
Review of La Taqueria

La Taqueria
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

A friend's son went away to college and we were going to visit him. All he asked for was a burrito from La Taq. So we stopped in for lunch and to get him a burrito. It was great food, I wasn't even expecting. The kids have known about it for years, we just hadn't tried it yet. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Great little place with great food, service, and pricing. I had tongue tacos and a pork torta and it was awesome. Highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Why I keep going back the EXCELLENT FOOD , SERVICE AND PRICE!!! Most of all the owners make you feel like family always friendly and smiling !!! You cannot go wrong for the amount of food and price but most of all the food is always hot and delicious ...I would give them a 10 plus ;)

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The girls and I wanted a quick but delicious meal. We decided to try LaTaqueria as it was close to our destination and we all like Mexican food. We were not disappointed. Sarai gobbled her rice down like there was no tomorrow and when Rachel saw that she insisted we buy her some also. She gobbled it down too! the chicken tacos on flour shells were visually attractive and delicious. You can have tacos American or Mexican style! (Love that!) I tried a baby burrito (chicken) it was delicious and still too much for one sitting. The sope also looked so pretty and I heard it tasted great. We will add this to our regular restaurant round for sure! Staff was very nice and efficient. They can't help it that I am always up and down trying to find things! Great family restaurant, great food and plenty of parking, what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I had the chicken enchiladas with mole and it really hit the spot for me. The chips and salsa were a tasty as well and the service was very nice and friendly. I definitely will be back here again as it is just a hop skip and jump away from where I Live and so many plates they carried by me looked so awesome....