“Best Authentic Fast Mexican ”

Burrito Parrilla Mexicana
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Burrito Parilla was a pleasant surprise. The portions were huge and I got the steak torta. My daughter's burritos and my torta had to be taken home. Fresh ingredients too.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I went to this restaurant on father's day. Many, many families came in to pick up take-out food, but very few people ate in the restaurant. I had plenty of time to read the menu, make a decision and place my order. They have combo plates and ala carte items. They even have a few Mexican desserts. I had the chicken enchiladas and they were delicious. The portions are very generous and I took more than half of it home. This is off the busy strip of restaurants making it a great place to eat.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My son was home from college and we needed a quick, but great meal for takeout. This place has authentic food and is never disappointing. I love burritos, but their tacos are outstanding, as well. Try whatever you like at other places and enjoy it done better.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

A pleasant surprise though...the food selection is great. I've had carnitas and the al pastor burritos and intend to return to try the tacos. The al pastor is the way it should be...and it's delicious. The carnitas were very "clean" and lean. They have 4 varieties of salsa and the avocado based one is tremendous. Don't let appearances fool you...this is the real deal.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This place was so good! Nice size portions, chips and salsa brought to your tables. Wait staff is so nice, continuously refilled chips/salsa and drinks! Definitely will return and recommend!