“Really good”

Burrito Parrilla Mexicana
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Everything that I have ordered has been very good. quick service - would rather have servers, but this is a good carry to your table kind of place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great food. Huge burritos. Excellent tacos. Nice people. Have been here twice and once to their place in Lisle and was very satisfied all 3 times. Much better than your average fast food restaurant. Enjoy complimentary chips and salsa while you wait. Order and pay at the counter and the food is brought to your table. Very busy at lunchtime with drive through available. You gotta try this place.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Burrito Parilla was a pleasant surprise. The portions were huge and I got the steak torta. My daughter's burritos and my torta had to be taken home. Fresh ingredients too.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I went to this restaurant on father's day. Many, many families came in to pick up take-out food, but very few people ate in the restaurant. I had plenty of time to read the menu, make a decision and place my order. They have combo plates and ala carte items. They even have a few Mexican desserts. I had the chicken enchiladas and they were delicious. The portions are very generous and I took more than half of it home. This is off the busy strip of restaurants making it a great place to eat.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My son was home from college and we needed a quick, but great meal for takeout. This place has authentic food and is never disappointing. I love burritos, but their tacos are outstanding, as well. Try whatever you like at other places and enjoy it done better.