“Great place to eat breakfast.”

Red Apple Pancake House & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This place is really good to eat breakfast at. They're only open for lunch and breakfast. Lots of options the menu is huge! Lots of food for what you pay for.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast experience I've ever had!

Staff is top notch! Very friendly and make you feel like family.

The food is amazing! Fresh, flavorful and cooked to perfection. My poached eggs couldn't have been more perfectly cooked.

You get the perfect amount of food, I was full but not overly so.

The fresh fruit is the best fruit I've had at a restaurant.

Food is reasonably priced as well.

Great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to come back!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I decided to stop here for breakfast while in the area for the day, after reading TripAdvisor reviews. Arrived about 9am on a Saturday morning. Had a short (about 6 minutes) wait for a table. Although the restaurant was full, we had prompt, friendly service.

My baked portabella omelette was very large and flavorful. My friends biscuits and gravy were excellent.

Very much worth a stop if you want a fresh, delicious breakfast

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I like to take visiting friends and family to the Red Apple for brunch, but I know we will have to wait to get a table. Good food, rushed service, all American.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My family eats here about once a week. Always great service and the portions are generous. All eggs are double yolks, so one egg is really two, etc. Keep that in mind when you're ordering! Favorites are the pumpkin pancakes, waffles, baked omelettes, or just one egg with a side of English muffin and sausage. We often split an omlette and feel stuffed!