“Consistently good food and friendly service”
Review of C K Pad Thai

C K Pad Thai
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have been going to CK Pad Thai for many years. The food is consistently good. I take many friends here because I know we will have a good meal. Since all dishes are cooked to order, any dish that might seem too spicy can be adjusted in spice.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

These folks are running on all cylinders. Admittedly, I'm no Thai cuisine expert. My BFF loves Thai - and this is her go-to spot. Me, I'm a Pad Thai girl. They do a great job! Very reasonably priced, tasty, and well prepared. Staff is friendly. The restaurant itself is small, but very attractive and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

CK Pad Thai has excellent food at very reasonable prices. In addition, they have very good service. My only issue is there menu is limited. These is a cozy place located in a strip mall but I believe its a hidden gem in Carol Stream. Many of local friends haven't tried it and they are missing out.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I had the coconut soup and massaman chicken curry. I completely enjoyed the taste of these dishes. I just wish there was a little more chicken

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We ordered Pad Thai Chicken and Lemon Chicken. The delivery was very fast and the order was accurate. The Pad Thai Chicken was very flavorful and you could taste all the vegetables , generous with chicken. It was really good! The lemon chicken was wonderful- lots of flavor: lemons, cilantro. The chicken was not breaded like Chinese lemon chicken it was a light flavorful dish.