“<3 Cannot say enough wonderful things about this place!!!”
Review of C K Pad Thai

C K Pad Thai
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Carol Stream
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I started eating the pad thai first, but ventured out into other dishes over the years! Every. Single. Thing. Delicious!!! <3 They are very kind about special requests and I always make sure to call back and give my props to the chef for kicking butt, yet again!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered carry out. The food was good. We had pad Thai and the evil shrimp which were pretty average. The spring rolls were excellent as was the plum sauce that came with them. Portion sizes are a little on the small size. I probably wouldn't make a special trip to go back.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have been going to CK Pad Thai for many years. The food is consistently good. I take many friends here because I know we will have a good meal. Since all dishes are cooked to order, any dish that might seem too spicy can be adjusted in spice.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

These folks are running on all cylinders. Admittedly, I'm no Thai cuisine expert. My BFF loves Thai - and this is her go-to spot. Me, I'm a Pad Thai girl. They do a great job! Very reasonably priced, tasty, and well prepared. Staff is friendly. The restaurant itself is small, but very attractive and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

CK Pad Thai has excellent food at very reasonable prices. In addition, they have very good service. My only issue is there menu is limited. These is a cozy place located in a strip mall but I believe its a hidden gem in Carol Stream. Many of local friends haven't tried it and they are missing out.