Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$130
Expedia.comUS$130
Agoda.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
All reviews a great stay netflix illinois towels floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Placed a reservation mid way through the night, old lady here is miserable and harassed my girlfriend after calling her hotel an abandoned building. She left a negative response on Google reviews so I figured I'd come here to share as well, Middle of the night in a SNOWSTORM WITH TRUCKS FLIPPED ON I70, girlfriend sees a rustic hotel looks nice on pictures online.. We arrive and it looks like an abandoned building with a musky dumpster in the rear because there "renovating" which I was directed to park my $130,000 RV next to, directly next to some train tracks and loud train station. After calling and addressing our concerns we were rudely harassed and have the messages to prove it. Blocked transactions on my credit card because she tried to charge me for not staying at her meth clinic and then sent multiple messages after the matter was done with, explaining her anger and that she needed that money because of the coronavirus that we should come back that she unlocked the door and hid the hole in the floor so we wouldn't see it too, as other reviews state there are holes in the floor that she tries to hide with a trash can. Any questions please feel free to contact me at my TripAdvisor email or Expedia guest contact thank you for reading and have a great day.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank larryrH6398IO
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

We were traveling through and after 12 hours on the road, we were looking for a place to relax and recharge. We stayed in #206. The beds were very comfortable and being able to relax with a movie from Netflix was just what we needed.
Very nicely decorated with wonderful linens and towels!
Breakfast the next morning at WW was good and an added benefit to our stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kimberlee Davidson, Owner at Eighteen-Ninety Sleepover, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you chose our place to relax and recharge; thank you!!

Reviewed 12 September 2020

We had a great visit over Labor Day weekend. We stayed in room 304 that sleeps up to 6. It was very comfortable for the whole family. We received our check-in information via text and were able to go straight to our room that was ready and waiting for us. We will for sure be back next year.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms have elevator access, but 3rd floor rooms require the use of stairs
Date of stay: September 2020
Kimberlee Davidson, Owner at Eighteen-Ninety Sleepover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

So glad you all enjoyed your stay. See you again next year!

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Had a fabulous time. Will go back when more of the little shops are open. Found great places to eat and the people are so friendly. Reflections restaurant was great for breakfast and lunch. Went to Richards farm for dinner twice. Lots of good dinner items to choose from. Lots the big things to find like a treasure hunt. We kept our selves very busy.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

If you want to catch most of the shops open, I would suggest coming Monday - Friday. I know some are closed Sunday for religious purposes and some on Monday because they’re owner operated and they’ve already worked 6 days straight ;). Best bet, Tues-Friday See you next time!!

Reviewed 8 December 2019

This was a great stay. Lovely room, friendly staff, and a voucher for breakfast across the street. It's really more of a B&B, no full-time staff, just a few rooms. But the rooms are a treat. We traveled with friends and we each chose our unique room on line. The room had a great shower. Casey is out of the way, but perfect for a relaxing getaway. All the big stuff in town makes for some fun sightseeing, but this is no Times Square...you need to come with the intention of mostly kicking back. Very nice bed.

Room tip: View the pix on line and choose what fits. 201 has windows on two sides.
Date of stay: December 2019

I love this review! Very honest & true!