Hyatt Place Champaign
US$131
Residence Inn Champaign(Champaign)
US$108
US$109
All reviewsparking garagegreat locationrestaurants and barsfrosted glassbreakfast hostlocated downtownwithin walking distancestreet noisetwo blocksper daymodern hotelroom keyshuttle servicefree breakfastawesome hotelrooms are spaciousin town
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I lived in Champaign 40 years ago and when I looked at hotels, I knew right where this one is and booked it based on location. It's a great location but the thing that really struck me was how quiet the hotel was. I know there were other people there but our room was so quiet we could have been the only people there. The bed was very comfortable, parking convenient and the staff very friendly. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HyattPlaceChampaign, Reputation Champion at Hyatt Place Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello tennknitter,

Thank you for taking the oppurtunity to tell us about your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. Makes excited to hear one of our guest had a great stay!

We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Best regards,

Ian R. Williams
Reputation Champion
Hyatt Place Champaign/Urbana

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hyatt Place was wonderful to stay at during my last business trip. It's located near restaurants and other places you can walk to. The rooms were modern, clean and I found no issues. Parking is convenient in the building and you can go directly to your floor using your access card. I'm definitely staying here again during my trip to Urbana/Champaign. Additionally, staff was very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Can't recall if hotel had the Ethernet ports. If not I prefer those as a means to not be hacked. WiFi is great for devices, but for laptops let's do Ethernet. I did not have any issues, but I like to be cautious while online.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HyattPlaceChampaign, Reputation Champion at Hyatt Place Champaign, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for you feedback. We can't wait to pass along your kind words to the staff! Once again, thank you. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay was wonderful. From check in to check out the staff was courteous and on point. The hotel itself was exceptionally clean and well kept. The location is right in the heart of dining and shopping. The Breakfast was hot and well presented!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello choffman2016,
Thank you so much for telling us about your stay. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time not only at the hotel, but the attractions around the downtown area. Hope to see you in the near future and once again, thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love this hotel, but this time we had a number of problems with our room which we had to deal with upon arrival - on a sold-out weekend. For our trouble, the people who helped us were so very nice and they took good care of us to make up for the problems we had. Will definitely keep coming back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello dohara2018,
We are excited that you choose to stay with us when you came to visit Champaign-Urbana I am pleased to here that the issues that you had were resolved in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your kind words and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only stay at this property whenever I'm in town on business because of the high quality of service and professionalism that is delivered. The interactions with all of the staff especially the front desk personnel was delightful and refreshing. They remember me by name no matter what time of day or night I happen to come by. My room was cleaned very well every day and prepared for my return to include the precise room temperature.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello andrebradley,
Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay, the hotel, and the staff. We try hard to make our guest feel like this is a home away from home and to have some fun while staying with us. So, once again, thank you so much! Hope to see you in the future.