“Not what I expected...”

Ranked #1,962 of 10,734 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Reviewed 20 September 2015

My son had seen this place on TV so when we were in Chicago for his birthday, he insisted we hunt it down and give it a try. This is a very small, kind of hole in the wall, place. The guy behind the counter was friendly. My son and I were the only ones in the place at 5pm. We each created our flavors and sat at a high bar table in front on of the window. The ice cream was good and my son was very excited about the experience. Creative and innovative. It was a fun treat.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

You get control over basically all the elements of your icecream, it is a cool process, and a delicious result! Worth stopping in

Reviewed 15 May 2015

This was a fun and different ice cream experience. Can take a little longer to wait for orders because of the amount of effort placed into making it, but I enjoyed it!

Reviewed 5 May 2015

This iCream is really all about YOU. You pick the milk/non-milk, flavors and ingredients. Made immediately right in front you, it's a real experience. Delicious! Take the ChicagoFoodPlanet.com tour to get the history behind this local business.

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

The concept is cool and the ice cream is pretty good but the place itself is dirty and gross. We came in not long after opening during the week and the floor was very sticky. Once you get past the front it is rather dark and dingy. Not what you would usually associate with an ice cream store.

2  Thank Calliopi

Been to iCream Cafe? Share your experiences!