Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$164
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$116
Kimpton
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$112
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$233
US$151
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$262
US$199
Sofitel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$110
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$216
US$199
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$188
US$179
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
US$160
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

All reviewsgreat locationdowntown chicagowithin walking distanceroom was cleanfridge and microwavefree breakfastthe loopnavy pierwalked everywherebig citythe magnificent milefew blocksblue linemichigan avenueleghornlasallelodging
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect location for us as we prefer to walk. Parked the car (free onsite) and never drove for 4 days. Walked to Navy Pier, Field Museum, Bridge museum and boat tour. Easy access to train and bus routes. Clean, newly updated. Small rooms but we spent little time there. Only drawback was thermostat was in hallway and controlled multiple rooms so we were blasted by heat one night.
Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LJP63
Edgar B, General Manager at Ohio House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also enjoyed our beautiful neighborhood, and had a great experience with our wonderful staff. I apologize about the A/C. We are centrally controlled in order to ensure the best air quality for our guests. With that in mind, we realize that it can be very inconvenient. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

It looked clean, good location and accommodating staff. Free parking and good price were reasons we chose to stay here. It was noisy, but that did not bother me as much as finding bed bugs. We were given a new room and did find any in there, but that put a damper on our stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank MargueriteElizabeth
Edgar B, Manager at Ohio House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am so sorry you had a poor experience during your recent stay, but I am happy to read you received great customer service from our staff. We have a very aggressive pest control policy and have an outside company do the hotel routinely. Pest activity is rare and I am extremely sorry you have to deal with this.

Your experience was definitely far from the norm, and I can assure you that this was an isolated incident that has been addressed and corrected.Unfortunately, no hotel can offer you a 100% guarantee against this type of indecent. In our case we do conduct a routine aggressive preventative maintenance and we do have immediate aggressive response.

Thank you again for your review and I do invite you or anyone reading this to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The Ohio House is clean, close to everything - so much noise. The security doors slam & its startling. Traffic is heavy 24/7. No restaurant onsite -its closed. No coffee in the room-have to go to the office. Rooms are outdated, but clean. Plenty of towels in the room. Parking is free but limited-so we decided to Uber instead of losing our spot. The staff is great, but the maids start very early in the morning and its just very loud. I paid online, but they made me give them my credit card at check in for incidentals...which I thought was strange. The rate online was not the rate they charged my card-called OH directly and they said they don't post the rates - so I thought I was paying $100 a night and actually paid $154 & change per night. Nearly the same rate as a new hotel with amenities. I doubt I'd stay again, but if you get a good rate & don't mind the noise - its a an OK place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank minchdeb54

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad you liked our location and found your room clean and tidy. We are centrally located in such a busy city. We are currently going through renovations to make it more accommodation for all of our guests. In-fact we don't have a restaurant on site however we did partner up with restaurant just across from us that serves breakfast for our guest. The rate you received online was the average daily rate without tax. There is an authorization required upon check in which is for your incidentals.

Thank you for taking the time to revue us.

Management.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The whole staff was just great!!! My wife and I were moving and we ended up at the Ohio House because our new place was not ready. The staff was courteous,kind and very helpful.If we needed anything they took care of it immediately.
The room was clean and modern. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, my wife worked in the motel business and was blown away by how fast the staff responded to any request.Next best thing to home.
It's rare for me to give a 5 star rating but this place is great and I highly recommend the Ohio House.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad that you not only enjoyed your stay, but also enjoyed our beautiful neighborhood, and had a great experience with our wonderful staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Price was good, especially for its location. Check-in was a bit slow but they gave us the parking permit early so we could explore the town and then check in. Staff was very polite and friendly. Overall great lodging place if you are visiting downtown Chicago.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Edgar B, General Manager at Ohio House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018