“A Pleasant Experience Delivered By Manilow Suites”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chicago
Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Overall, I had a very pleasant experience with Manilow Suites. Their level of client service is very high. I needed to secure corporate housing very unexpectedly and last minute. The folks at Manilow Suites did an excellent job helping me identify a property and securing it quickly.

Each step in the process was well-communicated and timely. A nice bonus was receiving their custom app which connected me to the surrounding community and provide a lot of helpful information related to my stay.

The property itself was well-cared for and well-situated. The views from Unit 1211 were spectacular -- one of the best views of Chicago's lakefront and Millennium Park. The unit, itself, had comfortable well-appointed furniture and an attentive staff.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the property, Unit 1211, and Manilow Suites services without reservation. Thank you!

Room Tip: Corner unit with a SE exposure will net you sunny, picture postcard vistas across Millennium and Jac...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy N

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed at thier 2-bedroom apartment for 1 1/2 month and it was perfect. The view was breathtaking, directly at the lake. Thier booking process, payment and check-in process was easy.

I highly recommend thier suites at north harbor drive.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2015

I'm a travel nurse and I stayed in an apartment in North Harbor Tower through Manilow Suites from October through January and my experience was nothing but pleasant. I had a 21st floor all inclusive apartment with beautiful views of the park and city. The apartment is beautifully furnished with everything you could ever think to need. And the bed! It's like sleeping on a cloud. Both the Manilow Suites staff and the North Harbor Tower staff were excellent. Friendly, remembered me by name and were always there to answer any questions I had about the building or the city. There's even a fully equipped grocery store underneath the building- very convenient! HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ttomasko18
Reviewed 21 January 2015

My wife and I stayed at a Manilow Suites apartment at 175 North Harbor and could not ask for a better experience. Manilow Suites folks friendly and helpful and the staff in the building very friendly. Hightly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2015

We recently had some unexpected home repairs and were displaced over the holidays with our two little ones. Manilow Suites helped us in a pinch - last minute - and saved us! We were so grateful for their quick action.

The building itself was amazing. The friendliest staff and amazing views.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family