Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$172
US$153
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$189
Sofitel
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$189
US$152
Kimpton
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$130
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$159
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$170
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$179
US$134
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
US$118
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$445
US$425
The Peninsula
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom apartmentmillennium parktemporary housingbig cityplace to staythe riverskylinekeystoiletriessheets
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We are a family of 5: my husband, my 3 daughters and I and we were living in Chicago the past 5 months at North Harbor Tower. The experience of living in an apartment leased by Manilow suites was the best decision we could take. The building is in an excellent location, close to everything: parks, buses, shopping, museums, universities, downtown... etc. The 3-bedroom apartment was amazing. Everything worked perfect and when we needed any help from Manilow, they were 100% willing to help us very quickly. Everyone in the building were very cordial and always helping in any doubt. Our maid Lidia was spectacular, made us stay even better. I should also mention the beautiful view from the building: direct to the Lake and Millennium Park. Better impossible!. We highly recommend staying here. Thanks to all people who works there!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Overall, I had a very pleasant experience with Manilow Suites. Their level of client service is very high. I needed to secure corporate housing very unexpectedly and last minute. The folks at Manilow Suites did an excellent job helping me identify a property and securing it quickly.

Each step in the process was well-communicated and timely. A nice bonus was receiving their custom app which connected me to the surrounding community and provide a lot of helpful information related to my stay.

The property itself was well-cared for and well-situated. The views from Unit 1211 were spectacular -- one of the best views of Chicago's lakefront and Millennium Park. The unit, itself, had comfortable well-appointed furniture and an attentive staff.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the property, Unit 1211, and Manilow Suites services without reservation. Thank you!

Room Tip: Corner unit with a SE exposure will net you sunny, picture postcard vistas across Millennium and Jackson Parks plus the lakefront.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy N
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed at thier 2-bedroom apartment for 1 1/2 month and it was perfect. The view was breathtaking, directly at the lake. Thier booking process, payment and check-in process was easy.

I highly recommend thier suites at north harbor drive.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2015

I'm a travel nurse and I stayed in an apartment in North Harbor Tower through Manilow Suites from October through January and my experience was nothing but pleasant. I had a 21st floor all inclusive apartment with beautiful views of the park and city. The apartment is beautifully furnished with everything you could ever think to need. And the bed! It's like sleeping on a cloud. Both the Manilow Suites staff and the North Harbor Tower staff were excellent. Friendly, remembered me by name and were always there to answer any questions I had about the building or the city. There's even a fully equipped grocery store underneath the building- very convenient! HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ttomasko18
Reviewed 21 January 2015

My wife and I stayed at a Manilow Suites apartment at 175 North Harbor and could not ask for a better experience. Manilow Suites folks friendly and helpful and the staff in the building very friendly. Hightly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends