“Real, delicious, homemade Thai food!”

Bree Thai Restaurant
Ranked #833 of 10,076 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Let's start with some things you should know. Parking is poor to non existent. Small, cramped restaurant with uncomfortable seats. Does not take American Express like most restaurants. Now with all that said I still give Bree Thai 5 stars because the food is so damned good!! Curries are the best. I like green and red but all are worth the trip. Really, this is the best Thai food in the city. If they had a proper facility it would be famous. The food is THAT good!

2  Thank Jeff P

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I found this place after landing at Midway. It is a tiny place at the end is a small strip mall and if you are looking for ambiance you will be disappointed. The food, however, is delicious and the waitstaff is kind and gracious. The owner, Bree, seated us promptly and took our order. My husband got Yellow curry with chicken and I had Ginger Chicken. Bree brought us some potstickers " on her" and then we had Thai chicken soup with Spring Rolls. We also has Thai Iced Tea to drink. It was all fresh and delicately spiced. Our water was constantly being refilled and the only thing that would have made lunch better is if it had been 10 degrees cooler!

1  Thank Megan S
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent I've been coming here since they opened great people and even better food .Bernadette was extremely rude to myself and my company not what you want when your raving about this place to friends.

2  Thank Pascual Z
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Been craving Thai food for awhile. Found this little gem by searching online. Cozy little place. Not much room for dining in. Food and service both excellent.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

If you are into traditional Thai decor with elephants, burning incense and darkened nitches, this is not it. However, if you are looking for really tasty southern Thai food and friendly service, look no further. Bree knows how to make red curry chicken absolutely wonderful. Green curry was good too as well as the cucumber salad. If you are lucky, Monica will be there serving the food and she will take very good care of you. Sit down and enjoy!!!