“cool rooftop ”

Ranked #1,323 of 10,177 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Extensive whisk(e)y menu and awesome rooftop area. Servers were helpful, a very pleasant place for drinks on a Friday night.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I had to wait for a while and this was a good place for it. Spend little more then a hour here and since they offer a good choice of beer I had to try one.
It just opened for the day and people where already waiting to go inside.
Definitely I'm not the only one who agrees this is a great place. Most came here for a brunch.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I didn't eat anything here and just had a green tea. My sisters had drinks as well and they enjoyed it. We sat on the roof level. They have many bears on tap.This is a really neat spot and if I lived in the area I would come back here. I love bar/resturants with a top level open to the outside. This place is a nice stop to try.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

And old stand by for locals. The drinks were really special and it's a chill place with great service. Even though it's usually crowded it's not too noisy to talk. I'll be back

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The rooftop bar was fun to try, but the food menu was limited and there were a lot of bees that were bothering us where we were sitting. The portion size was very small for the price, which was pretty expensive. Drinks were good quality. Wi-Fi did not work. Decent service.

Been to Fountainhead? Share your experiences!