Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$116
Kimpton
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$112
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$164
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
US$152
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$238
US$151
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$227
Sofitel
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$199
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$202
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Swissotel Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

2,501 results
All reviewsrooftop barj parkerperennial virantsecond cityelaine's coffeefree zoochicago history museumgreat locationboutique hoteljunior suitelake michigandirectly across the streetrooms are smallfront desk staffwrigley fieldking bedpublic transportation
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I stayed at the Hotel Lincoln this week for business. The property entrance was fine; check-in staff was fine. Hotel room itself was pretty cramped and the below-window air conditioning unit was so loud I had to turn it off to sleep. The elevators were also extremely slow. Wifi was fine. Bathroom tub was peeling, but water pressure was good. The bathroom itself was so tiny that my legs rubbed against the toilet paper holder (and I am a petite woman, so I can't imagine sitting on the toilet if I was average sized...). For the price, it wasn't terrible, but I would not recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Michael G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lincoln, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks for your thorough feedback nyali07030. I am sorry your expectations were not met during your business visit here. I understand our your comfort is important while you are away from home doing work. Clearly, we did not accomplish a stellar experience for you, and for that, I am sorry. Feel free to reach out to me directly should you return to the neighborhood; we would love nothing more than another opportunity to impress!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had very high hopes this this hotel, as it had great ratings on TripAdvisor. We are Platinum Marriott members, but decided to try this hotel located a block from my sister's new place in Chicago. We liked the location and that it was dog friendly.

When we arrived, our room was on the 11th floor. I was shocked at the size of the room. It was one of the smallest rooms and bathrooms I have ever seen, even compared to NYC standards. When I got back to the hotel room that evening, the music from the bar on the roof deck was so loud that the elevator shafts were shaking. Luckily, they were able to move us down to the 8th floor, but that meant having to pack everything up and move all of our stuff after we were exhausted from a day out in the city. Even in our new room, we could still hear the bass from the DJ shaking the room.

The air conditioner unit was so old, I haven't seen anything like this in a hotel in a decade. The bathroom was so tiny and there was slim to none counter space for me to put any toiletries on. The coffee and roll-able coffee stand was inside the closet; therefore making the closet unusable unless you removed the coffee stand. The walls were so thin. When I was getting ready in the bathroom I could hear every word our neighbor was saying. Every other word out of his mouth was profanity. It made being in our room very uncomfortable. Everything felt dirty, the shower was clogged and we had to shower in 1-2 inches of water. The bed was comfortable, but not great.

The hallways were cramped and when the housekeeping has their carts out in the hallways, it made getting by them next to impossible. The hotel elevators were so old and slow I was afraid they were going to break. We used the J. Parker elevator, as it was faster and seemed not as creaky.

Needless to say, after spending ~ $700 on two nights, we were so disappointed and couldn't wait to check out. The best thing about the hotel is the trendy lobby and the rooftop bar. I would never stay here again and would absolutely not recommend.

The staff was nice, but it does not make up for what the hotel was lacking.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your thorough feedback Shannon S. I am sorry to see we fell short on your expectations on multiple fronts, from the bothersome noise to the air conditioning unit. Everything you mentioned are basic expectations for any guests traveling to any hotel around the world.

Feel free to save my contact information and drop me a line next time you find yourself in the neighborhood. We would love nothing more than another opportunity to show you what we are all about!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

First for location its a great choice, your close to Lincoln Park, walk to great restaurants, Moody Church etc. View we had from a 12th floor corner room was amazing, sunrise and sunset views, people watching. Staff were awesome, genuinely felt appreciated every step of the way. Not so good was the actual room, like many have shared before it needs to be updated, slight musty smell, elevator was a bit cranky and had some issues, window air conditioners, one of which could have been cooler, bed was okay, no box spring just mattress on a wooden frame. Was it unacceptable...nah, could it have been better, update, yes. So if your looking for location, views, great staff its a winner, but if your looking for higher end room accomodations, not so much.

Stayed: August 2017
Michael G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lincoln, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thanks for your feedback PorchSwing1. While it's great to see you enjoyed the location and views, I am sorry the room accommodations fell short on your expectations. We hope all guests feel more refreshed than when they arrived, and we clearly fell short on this promise. For that, I am sorry. Should you decide to give us another opportunity, feel free to reach out to me directly. Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The front desk staff is consistently pleasant and affable. The rooms are always cozy and clean. The only thing that disappointed was the lack of a mini fridge. I had not been back to Hotel Lincoln since 2013 so I forgot there wasn't one. I just assumed there was when we decided to take our leftovers from dinner back to the hotel with us. Needless to say, we had to throw everything away which was kind of a bummer.

Every other aspect, however, was so great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for your feedback missmaryallyson! Glad to see your encounters with the team are still as good as they've been in the past. I am sorry we did not let you know about our additional fridges we have for rooms and the one behind our front desk, as we would have been more than happy to hold your leftovers. We will note for next time! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The stay at the hotel was good. Enjoyed the location and the type of restaurants and amenities in the hotel. Like the roof bar and restaurant. Ate at the restaurant downstairs food was very good. But the location was perfect. And I like the name.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your feedback of Hotel Lincoln N4801TRthomasa! We love the new restaurant, The Kennison, and are happy to see you enjoyed as well. We hope you are able to return! Best,