“Amazingly juicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches! Must try!”
Review of Cafe Zoot!

Cafe Zoot!
Ranked #6,158 of 10,184 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Hubby and I were at O'Hare for a two hour layover this past weekend and were starving after our long flight. While there are many eatery options at the airport - we wanted to try something new. We came across Café Zoot and my husband suggested we try the pulled pork as it sounded good. It was AMAZING! The staff was very friendly and the food was prepared fresh. The pulled pork was juicy and had the perfect amount of barbeque. It was on a toasted ciabatta bun, which made it even tastier. While it was $7 - we would gladly pay it again! Those writing other reviews about Zoot and slamming the price clearly don't travel much - the price is quite the norm for an airport, but in this case worth every penny. We were pleasantly surprised by the qualify of the food as well. Our sandwiches came with fresh tomato and lettuce and had a VERY generous amount of pulled pork. I love pulled pork with mayo, and the worker happily poured extra in a container for me at no charge. We had great service, and the food was well worth it. We would make a point to return for another pork sandwich next time were at O'Hare! My sweet tooth hubby also ordered the double chocolate chip fudge brownie and the double chunk chocolate chip cookie. The brownies are made by Zoot fresh daily, and the cookie, though prepackaged, has no preservatives. Both were equally delicious and hit the spot! I highly recommend trying out Zoot for a quick bite! Yum!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Expectations at an airport restaurant ordinarily are naturally reduced. So, this place was just that. Fortunately, had a long lay-over so despite the leisurely, slow pace of the employees .... still had time to eat. In this terminal at O'Hare - well, this is probably as good as any other.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese at Zoot Cafe in Food Court in Terminal C at O'Hare airport. It was just an average bagel to grab and go but a bit pricey at almost $3 with tax.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were on a connection flight and needed to grab a quick bite. The subs are okay and they are toasted which is a nice touch. Prices are fair at about $7. My roast beef was typical inexpensive deli meat and she had the ham and swiss about the same. $20 for two subs, an overpriced small bag of chips and one drink. I've had better and definitely a whole lot worse. Good thing is they are very fast and efficient.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was pleased that there wasn't a long line, but not 100% pleased with the quality of my milkshake. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. The flavor seemed off and it was very airy. Decent prices.

Been to Cafe Zoot!? Share your experiences!