“Avoid!!”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #190 of 258 Bakeries in Chicago
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

At the outset, Am a great fan of the Dunkin and I have most of my breakfast here, when away from home and when traveling. Last week I was at this location with my wife and another couple, with whom we were vacationing. The bad service just amazed me. The lady taking the orders heard the egg and cheese on a croissant order as egg cheese and sausage on a croissant. On being called for the order, I did point out the sausage on the sandwich and the complained at the counter. The lady had no expression or anything that would resemble apologetic. Seeing me this guy from the other counter came in and apologized for the wrong order and mentioned that I was overcharged and was kind enuff to get me back my couple of bucks for the two sandwiches with sausage. The latte we ordered, was burnt and really not worth the money you pay for it. The other couple had ordered hot chocolates and were first visitors of Dunkin, their hot chocolate was not only inside the cup but outside as well. The cup was totally stained on the outside with overflowing hot chocolate. I really think the person who served that should get their basics right about serving people. They for sure won't be going back to any of the dunkins. The positives , for a place of bad service they had neatly maintained restroom. Avoid as you have other options nearby- other Dunkin locations and Starbucks.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Service was good. Coffe was Great! I just didn't like they put our donuts on top of each other in the bag so our long johns were stuff together :-( Otherwise good experience. Location was great, it was directly across the street.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Absolutely TERRIBLE SERVICE. I have been coming here for years since its on my way too work. REPEATEDLY screwing up my simple order that I get EVERYDAY for years.I guess they are trying to save money because they NEVER put napkins in the bag unless you ask for them. This morning alone, 2 creams with coffee and when I got to the window the girl had it all wrong, tried to charged me for stuff I didn't even order. I get to work and BOTH coffee's had no cream. Been trying to call them and line is constantly busy. Go somewhere else, seems after the minimum wage went up, the service has gone down......Time to take my business elsewhere

Reviewed 20 May 2015

right across from my hotel, easy and fast service. a busy road to across over but well worth it. Great staff and coffee

Reviewed 26 November 2014

In and out for our best coffee ever. We love going to Dunkin donuts and getting our coffee at any time love that they are open 24/7.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!