“Great service. Good food. ”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #141 of 10,155 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 11 March 2022 via mobile

Popped in for lunch. Service was great. Pizza was good and loaded with cheese. Ordered the thin crust. Crust was ok-I’ve had better, I’ve had worse. Their signature sauce is good. I’d definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2022
Giordanos, General Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Jennifer,
Thanks for the great review.

Write a reviewReviews (9,560)

Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

The best deep dish pizza period! If you’re coming to Chicago, make this place your first stop. The restaurant is lively, buzzing and extremely popular. As the pizza can take up to an hour to make, try to pre-order whilst waiting for your table to become free. The service is superb and the front of house team courteous and knowledgable. A booking at peak times is essential as places gets busy.

Welcome to the home of Deep dish pizza…

Date of visit: February 2022
Giordanos, General Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2022

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the experience dining with us. Thanks for the awesome review. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2022

Ordered weeks in advance only to have the pizzas never make it frozen. Thanks for wrecking the surprise. I was hoping to bring Chicago to my wife since she's stuck working outta town and we haven't been able to travel. Everyone just loves receiving garbage rotting pizzas in the mail. Oh and your replies are basically, "oops." Oh we'll replace them, they'll arrive weeks late and we won't even send you what you ordered but whatever the heck we want because we don't know how to run a company. Lost this customer for life.

Date of visit: February 2022
Giordanos, General Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2022

I'm sorry your frozen delivery didn't arrive on time and you weren't satisfied with how it was rectified. You sent this review to the restaurant located at 740 N Rush street. We have nothing to do with e-commerce orders. I've forwarded this to the corporate office. If you'd like to email me I can try to help you further.
p.dandrea@giordanos.com. Again, so sorry your wife's surprise was ruined.

Reviewed 2 February 2022

This was a fun place. The staff is fun and engaged. Our server was Gapo and he was awesome! He was friendly and easy-going. He explained the deep dish pizza and why it was the best. In our party two people had the deep-dish pizza. They said it was delicious and some of the best pizza ever.

This restaurant has gluten-free options. There was both pizza and pasta. I had the gluten free pizza (only thin-crust is available). This was not good at all. The crust was terrible. I was somewhat surprised as a gluten free crust CAN be made well. But this missed the mark completely. If you are going to this restaurant and need to choose a gluten free option I would recommend you try the pasta and skip the pizza.

Gapo was great and wished me a happy birthday and brought out a special dessert for the table. He was an excellent host.

Date of visit: January 2022
Giordanos, General Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2022

Melissa,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We will pass along the positivity to Gapo as well.

Reviewed 29 January 2022 via mobile

Always a favorite- I also appreciate the 6 inch option for those dining alone. Nothing to dislike here - just great Chicago Style pizza!

Date of visit: January 2022
1  Thank mattwatts5
Giordanos, General Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2022

Matt
We are happy to hear about your awesome experience. Hope to see you back soon.