“Private Dining”
Review of BIN 36

BIN 36
Reserve with OpenTable
BIN 36 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 9,764 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Cross street: Kinzie
Transit: State/Lake
Description: So much more than a traditional restaurant, BIN 36 is a thriving, one-stop destination for young professionals, area business people and Chicago visitors seeking everything from cappuccinos and small plates to a quick lunch, an afterwork social scene or full-service, casual fine dining-even convenient shopping for wines, books and gifts.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Our company rented out the private dining area for 20 of us. The staff was wonderful and so accommodating throughout the chaos that we bring everywhere. We changed seats like 5 times and the staff didn't even skip a beat. The food was incredible and definitely the best I had during our entire trip. The chef was even nice enough to come in and introduce himself and the dishes for the evening. I will definitely be back next time I am in Chicago for vacation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped by mid-afternoon for a late lunch/bite and was pleasantly surprised by the extensive wine flights and great food. Will definitely return again!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I flew into Chicago for the weekend and due to heavy traffic, we only got away from the hotel just before 10 to eat. Bin 62 was recommended and fortunately the closest restaurant. They kindly served us just before the kitchen closed. The food was delicious and the wine was sublime, all served by a friendly waiter. Due to my limited stay, we asked the waiter for some recommendations for tourists for the next day. He went above and beyond, writing some details down. When he discovered my husband was South African, he called over the owner. Enoch was delightful and plied us with some 2015 Groot Constantia over great conversation.
It made us linger on our 'flying visit' to theh restaurant and will be recommending Bin 62 to all our friends! Thanks, guys.

1  Thank fionabrennanscott
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We immediately hopped on a wine flight (all under $20!)They are pared by clever profiles like "Sexy Reds" and "Pour Some Sugar on Me" Whites. The waited informed us that the plates are tapas style, so we opted to share four dished between the two of us: roasted carrots and hummus, shaved cauliflower salad, roasted butternut squash over lentils, and seared salmon. Each was the perfect size for 2 to share. This restaurant is a must try. It truly was the best meal we had during our weeklong visit to Chicago! Great ambiance and service as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

My wife and I were staying at a nearby hotel and they recommended Bin 36. "Lots of our guests go there and say it’s pretty good."

So we decided to try out Bin 36. It was late (after 10 pm) and we thought the kitchen might be closed, but it was still open, for a short while. With some help from our friendly waiter, we quickly placed our order.

I ordered a Flat Iron steak and my wife had their Bin burger. Both were great and the Californian house red complemented our meal wonderfully. After our meal we enjoyed a South African Pinotage with the owner / manager Enoch, that really made our meal.

I will definitely be going back if I am anywhere near Chicago!

1  Thank Andrew S