“Easy dinner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Nookies, a Lincoln Park mainstay has been a good stopping point for many years. Great for a fast meal before enjoying the many great places to visit within the Lincoln Park or for that breakfast you have to have to cap off great night on the town. Traditional fare is always consist and you will get plenty to eat.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Had breakfast here a couple of times during a recent vacation. It was recommended by our hotel (the Lincoln) staff. Good food at very reasonable prices, and good service as well.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Can be crowded on a Sunday morning but well with the short wait. Omelettes, frittatas, crepes, and anything else you can imagine and all are prepared fresh and delicious. The service is exceptional from a well trained staff. With 4 locations in the Chicago area it's easy to find one close by the north side. Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner, byob is welcomed. Stop in, i know you'll be back again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I ordered an Amy's omelette with hash browns, and because I eat gluten free, they gave me fruit instead of toast. Portions were very large, and I took all the very fresh fruit home with me to eat the following day. All was delicious!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I "breakfasted" here when we lived in the high rise across the street in 1976 and still do when we are in the neighborhood at breakfast time. Traditional breakfast food. Good eggs benedict.

Been to Nookies? Share your experiences!