“Cozy, relaxing meal time”

Karyn's Fresh Corner
Ranked #1,419 of 10,147 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Took my hubby here on a Sunday afternoon. Tried this place out for the first time and of course groupon in hand.Good vegan meals, the smoothies were ok, thought the added powders could have been blended out a little more for a smoother drink. Anyway the atmosphere was very relaxing, will go back with children next time.
Thought I might try Karyn's other services, colonics etc
Tip: Because the dining area is small it's best to get there early to enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Greeted by Karyn herself in this temple of veganism, we were looking forward to look around, learn and be amazed by the food. And we were.
The vegan pizza, the insane red and green juices, the raw pasta were all so tasty there is no excuse not to eat vegan more often (or all the time).
The premises were impressive with meditation, yoga and treatment rooms. A food and lifestyle paradise

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

My go to place when I'm craving for raw and vegan. Today's' visit was for their ice cream. I've eaten from their cafe and restaurant menus. See my Instagram for photos of food I've eaten. I have also in the past have tried their weekly meal plans. All been very delicious and filling.

I love their ice cream! Especially their chocolate and mint flavors as swirl. They are very creamy and yummy.

It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. They have a small parking lot. Or street parking.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Good news is the bunch on Saturday and Sunday is down from $19.95 to $14.95. Bad news are no service, the food taste all like tomatoes after you have more than one serving. The reason is most of the food are prepare with tomatoes on it. Either chopped up tomatoes, half cut grape tomatoes, tomatoes sauce. . . The only one have no tomatoes in it is the peanut noodle and kale salad. We went there so many time before and we loved this place. Now the food is going downhill, no good anymore. They even put out salt, pepper and hot sauce on the counter. Go figure!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Finally made it! Have been eating a plant based diet for about a year and had tried one of Karyn's other restaurants a couple of times so expectations were high for this one and I was not disappointed. It is tiny with a small but delightful menu. Fresh juices such as "Blood" which was the most delicious beet juice I have ever tasted. I also had the asparagus soup and the spring rolls which were wonderful. Definitely a lovely lunch place. A small store is attached where you can buy some of Karyn's take home delights. Enjoy!

Been to Karyn's Fresh Corner? Share your experiences!