“Rendezvous with friends”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I heard unbelievable things anout this resteraunt from a few people. I met two of my old......highschool buddies for a dinner and a place to visit and chat at a leisurely pace. This was a great place for that. We sat at bar area with full dining menu. Service was prefect , attentive pleasant but not intrusive .
Now comes the food. Mediocre at best for all three dishes which i tasted. My friend had their signature dish ribs.... I thought they were just blah nothing special at all, in fact, my ribs on the Barbie dig circles around their 'signiture dish'! My other friend had chicken picante which had a great sause but....it was tough i had the shrimp scampi. Which was bland and shrimp had no pop! Doubt it was fresh... Sorry but am spoiled with the seafood here in seattle my suggestion was get a burger and fries and call it good. This is not fine dining

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We started the day with friends on a trip to the Chicago Botanical Gardens, ended at Colletti's for dinner. Our friends are regulars and know owners and staff for 25yrs. My wife and I have been here quite a few times, food is REALLY GOOD. We (6) had drinks, appetizers, dinner. They serve a pizza with giardiniera for a topping. Never saw that before. GOOD. An Italian menu for all to enjoy. GF items too. Busy, need reservation. Valet parking

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Love the pizza here! Tonight it's a 16 in thin crust with green pepper and sausage. And occupying that is a nice cold BBK.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going here for years and they never disappoint. I am always amazed at how they always remind me of what good foid and service taste like and the bedt part us you dint have to go downtown. Happy Maria has the best personality and full of hospitality. She is amazing and it's a gurantee. Go here.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Colletti’s – 5707 N Central Ave., Chicago, IL 60646, (773) 775-5144, collettis.com

Actually was a “Girl’s Night out” even tho the men came along but I made a reservation for two separate table with the men sitting at the other end of the restaurant, far away from the Women. Good food, drinks, service & free parking. The Women had the Thurs special: Fried chicken – it was delicious with choice of side, a corn muffin, a packets of honey for the Chicken with complimentary bread. Other Thurs. specials are their pints, and half off certain appetizers. I will keep Colletti’s in mind for my next fried chicken fix. Heard that the ribs are also very good and so are the drinks!

Been to Colletti's? Share your experiences!