“Good food, good price”

Add it.
See Thru Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #4,883 of 10,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 23 June 2015

There are many of these around the south side of Chicago. I have eaten at most of them. It seems to me that the chefs that are making the food in all these establishments are on the same page and know what they are doing!
I love the ability to customize my order because I have certain food allergies and they are always accomodating. All in all, i believe anything chicken or vegetarian you may order from this place is fresh and always tasty. ( I do not eat shellfish or pork).

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is the closest flavor I have found with this special dish. Not too moist with just enough seasonings not to assault the palate. Some of the other rice dishes are average.

Been to See Thru Chinese Kitchen? Share your experiences!