“Best Thai in Lakeview”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I stumbled into this place with my brother after we realized El Jardin was closed on Tuesdays. This is by far the best Thai I have had in the Lakeview neighborhood, probably the best I've had since I got back from Thailand. They're nailing it with the authentic ground meats the way Thai places serve it on the streets in Bangkok. The service was great and the woman who owns the place even tried to teach us some Thai while we ordered. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys Thai food or anyone looking to try it for the first time.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

This is simply the best Thai food I've ever had! The menu is so long I got lost in the choices. Sue, the owner, asked me what I liked, and when I described it, she explained a few choices. She adjusts the spice level to your taste and delivers an outstanding dish
it's just down the street from Wrigley, and certainly worth a special trip for the great food and atmosphere

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Love this restaurant for true Thai food. They have a huge menu to choose from. They have been in business for 34 years and I can understand why. Try it for a date night or for a party gathering. They also do take out. If you're in the Wrigleyville area stop by for some authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

This outstanding Thai restaurant simply cannot be surpassed when it comes to the quality of its meats and veggies! The chicken in spinach noodles is amazing. The Chinese broccoli in garlic sauce is a must. The white chicken pieces lean, and the broccoli always crisp. We come hear a couple of times every month.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Our family is hosting a Thai exchange student. She loved the food and said it was the most authentic she has had since coming to the US. Not what you would expect in Wrigleyville. Well worth the stop.