I stayed here while in the city for a conference. My room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The location was good, right across from Grant Park, near the Art Institute, and a walk or short Uber Ride to anything you might want to see in the city.
The fitness center was small, but nice. It had 4 treadmills and 4 elliptical machines. The hotel is across the street from Grant Park, which is great for a nice run or walk depending on the weather.
The lobby is well done, classy. All in all I enjoyed my stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance