I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I have stayed at several hotels in the city and have never heard of the Blackstone so I wasn't expecting much. Both the lobby and the room were beautifully decorated. The room was so nice to stay in. The bed was large and the wallpaper in the bathroom was so elegant. I also enjoyed reading about the history of the hotel in respect to Al Capone and the several presidents who have stayed there.
Service was also great at check in and check out. I never had to wait in line and they were ready to help. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance