Took my 9-year old for a museum tour of Chicago and wanted to find something in the city that was still affordable. The Inn Of Chicago was well priced for a downtown hotel, and parking was better than most. The room had 2 comfortable beds, and was a standard size similar to a Holiday Inn or Best Western. No issues with hearing the neighbors, or anything for that matter. Was on the east side of the builing which doesn't provide the best veiws, but again for the price and location was well worth it. If looking for romance or veiws, check out Park Hyatt or Sofitel, if you want location and price go Inn Of Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile