Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$129
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$344
US$249
US$220
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$263
US$229
US$268
US$203
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$251
US$229
Kimpton
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$245
US$239
2,919 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe concierge loungemichigan avenuelobby barmagnificent milerenovated roomrush streetnavy pierhigh floorself parkgreat shoppinglarge hotelsmall roomfloor to ceiling windowsbig cityfitness centercity view
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Stayed here over the 4th of July weekend. Loved the room. Was spacious and well stocked with amenities. Not the most luxurious, but definitely comfortable.
Centrally located and was very convenient as we relied on public transport.
The only downside was that since we got a room facing the road we never got any peace or quiet. We also had very noisy neighbors.
But overall a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was only staying for 1 night and glad that was the case. Room was small tatty and had seen better days. The bar area was very busy and loud. Nowhere was there any peace and quiet except for my small tatty room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
j_kaz100982, Manager at Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Bellum S,

Please allow me the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I certainly hope you enjoyed your time in Chicago! I also with to thank you for your feedback. I am excited to share with you that our final stage of renovation began this past week!

I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again!

Warm Regards,
Jake Kazmierski

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stayed here for a work conference. Great location on Magnificent Mile - shopping and restaurants all around. Hotel rooms were updated but in the "shell" of an older building so I think the ac/heat system was not efficient as you would expect in a newer building, of course. Room was kept very clean during my stay. Employees were extremely nice. It is nice option if you want to stay in this area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I just stayed here for 7 nights. I was a little nervous because I booked this hotel for 10 coworkers and myself for a conference and the reviews I read weren’t the best.
Check in was very fast and I went to check out my room on the 34th floor. It was very spacious and a corner room.
Great shopping was just down below, tons of restaurant options and taxis were lined up waiting. We went to Joe’s, Volare, Wildfire, SafeHouse to name a few...
We made use of the lounge on the 2nd floor and the lobby bar :)
I requested a late checkout and that was OK with the staff. Upon departure, Gloria at the front desk made sure our group was all squared away.
We will be back next year. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FloridaVirgo
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel placed in a very good place. It is close to everything, having two entrances, on to Michigan Avenue.

It has a great gym to do some sports and the room is nice, clean and very nice views of the city. I attach a photo from my bed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business