Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$144
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Kimpton
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$103
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$157
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$157
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$231
US$151
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$262
US$178
Sofitel
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

US$220
US$149
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Kinzie Hotel(Chicago)
US$160
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

5,355 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingmini fridgefitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loop
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time was for the Cubs Convention. It was the first year the Sheraton was hosting, and we much prefer the Hilton for the convention.

I ended up back at the Sheraton Grand Chicago after booking a blind deal through priceline. It must say the hotel is much more enjoyable when there aren't a million cub fans walking around.

Even with the great rate we ended up in a room with a view of navy pier. We walked down in the evening and watched the fireworks from the river. It was a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now for conferences. On the surface, it seems well appointed but upon close inspection, this site is in need of a refurb. Examples of this are the bathroom door flaking apart due to past water damage, and the epoxy coating on the shower tiles and soap dish peeling off. Lighting is poor, furniture is scratched, and the daily housekeeping was extremely minimal. I had seen a spot on the bathroom tile near the toilet that appeared each time I showered; I finally realized it was an old urine stain. Other guests in my party noted half-empty water bottles left in their brand new room upon entering for the first time as well as an overwhelming smell of urine in their bathroom (this was in a suite).
Also noticeable is the caliber of the staff. I didn't realize the extent of this until I spent some time across the street at the Loews Hotel; the staff there is noticeably more professional, attentive and skilled at what they do.

Room Tip: Ask for river view as you get both city and river views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eva E
FD_Manager1, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hello Eva E

Thank you for taking time to share feedback regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Grand Chicago. I am so sorry for the cleanliness challenges you faced during this visit. This is surely not the type of service we strive to provide each and every day and I have shared this feedback with my team to ensure this is addressed. I do hope we are able to welcome you back and rectify this experience at some point in the near future.

Kind regards,
Eric B.
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This trip was to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday and it was the best birthday ever! We were going to be staying in Chicago for a week and planning the trip started out pretty rough. I called the SPG reservation line and after a few conversations I almost decided to go back to Marriott. I'm a Platinum member with Marriott, and have been for a few years, and I usually have no problems but trying an SPG hotel for the first time proved to be more of a headache. THEN, I decided to call the hotel directly and everything changed. Let me say, the next time we go to Chicago, we will certainly be staying at the Sheraton Grand Chicago!!
Mr. Wahied Helmy, one of the desk managers was FANTASTIC! UTTERLY FANTASTIC, professional, attentive and made sure that my mom had the best trip ever. Even had Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries complimentary sent to our room for my mom's birthday! Classy!
I had some difficulty trying to book a particular room for myself, my mom and sister but Wahied made sure we got the room we wanted and them some.
The Ogden Suite is fantastic with beautiful river views! The room was more than what we could image. Viewing the pictures online, the hotel reminded me of homes furnished in the 70's style but when we arrived the rooms and decor were very nice.
One of our side rooms had an unusually awful smell but as soon as I informed conceirge they took care of it right away.
The Lounge was great, continental breakfast wasn't what we were used to in past travels but it was all very good. Everyone who worked in the lounge was WONDERFUL....especially CONNIE. I hope that she'll always be there when we book.
Pleasant disposition, very friendly and the perfect compliment to the lounge.

This was certainly a wonderful trip and, thanks to the ENTIRE STAFF at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, one that we can't wait to take again.

Room Tip: Rooms with a River View, about the 16th floor are GREAT
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kymmie1
Reviewed 10 November 2017

STAN at the bell desk is AMAZING! We were in town last week for a conference and I had to leave items for members of our staff to be delivered to their room and he was absolutely wonderful and helpful! Didn't have to worry about a thing or check up on deliveries, everything was handled perfectly. Also - he was just genuinely a pleasure to speak with that day, smiley and happy! A gentleman!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We stayed here for one night only. The lobby area is nice and the check in was quick and friendly although busy. The room had an acceptable size for a family of four, but looked like it had no upgrade since the 1980s. Bathroom is ok, although I never feel comfortable with the american standard showers. The hotel is very big with large meeting capacity and was very crowded at our stay.The location of the hotel is fantastic, walking distance to Mag Mile and the Loop, but also to the Navy pier.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Alexandra G, Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello Max H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear that you had a quick and friendly check-in experience! Thank you for your feedback regarding the guest rooms. If you travels bring you back to Chicago, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Best,