“yeah... uhh NO!”
Review of Economy Inn Motel

Economy Inn Motel
Economy Inn Motel
Reviewed 23 April 2013

this place was disgusting, I only stayed for 2 nights it was cheap and I was out of my house from the flood. The rooms SMELLED so bad and the bathroom.... was one of a kind. I'm glad my child was not there, I think i would have foot the bill to go to Super 8 although they were all BOOKED!! very run down place... very nasty wish I had more time to look around before the flood hit! and popcorn kernels were in my A/C unit.... really? all my towels were stained it looked like glad I brought my own... and everything in the room was from a different hotel... that part made me laugh.

Room Tip: go somewhere else...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2013

You know that TV show "Locked Up Abroad"? That's what you're getting yourself into, for about $100 a night. The sheets were dirty, the bathroom looked like a prison cell, the owners were sleeping in the office in the same room as the "free breakfast" which was stale cereal. Sure i didn't expect much out of the "economy" inn, but for $100 a night I expected SOMETHING. Our room also had random wires coming out of the walls, paint peeling off and cigarette ashes on the nightstands.

Room Tip: Rooms not in this hotel are better
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 11 June 2012

we had reservations to stay here, internet pics are VERY deceiving. when we pulled up, it is dumpy, run down, and a van seat was out front for seating...went inside to front desk, it smelled, was filthy, and creepy, his reservation book was a spiral notebook. I asked to see our room before we booked it. The man lead us down to our room, when he opened the door, we were appaulled. no bedspreads. dirty OLD tile floors, fridge and microwave looked like a garage sale find. the kicker was the bathroom...looked like an old closet, renovated in to a bathroom. stained dirty tile floors, DISGUSTING. old square porcelien tub from 50's?? we couldnt even think of having our children sleep in there. this is the true definition of DIVE motel. we did not book...went down the road to super 8.

Room Tip: do not stay in this dump!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2011

This is a small motel but they have great service. Close to caterpillar mosville plant. They have weekly rates which was good when I stayed for few weeks. Room had microwave and fridge.
Service was good. So if you were in the area check them out

• Stayed: October 2011

Been to Economy Inn Motel? Share your experiences!