“FAMILY OWNED ”
Review of Economy Inn Motel

Economy Inn Motel
Economy Inn Motel
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I visit our family and friends program in town and price wise Hotel good and service like instantly.Road touch and cross road kroger store so easy Shoping my food grocery and patel family always great service economy inn is best of the town i think visit again next year with our family.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We stay at this motel every year during the Memorial weekend summer camp for the last 7 years.
Each year the property has been changing for the best. New furniture , new flat screen TV's. Great staff and service. Rooms are clean and the beds were nice.
We will recommends others to stay and we will be back next year!!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask your preference
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed 4 December 2015

The place is great. They are so friendly. They have the prices in a good price range.The location is good. Sheets,bathroom, room,all of it was clean.Nice houskeeping. Really clean outside and inside. Clean breakfast room.

Room Tip: Both sides are good.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Kayla S
Reviewed 23 April 2013

this place was disgusting, I only stayed for 2 nights it was cheap and I was out of my house from the flood. The rooms SMELLED so bad and the bathroom.... was one of a kind. I'm glad my child was not there, I think i would have foot the bill to go to Super 8 although they were all BOOKED!! very run down place... very nasty wish I had more time to look around before the flood hit! and popcorn kernels were in my A/C unit.... really? all my towels were stained it looked like glad I brought my own... and everything in the room was from a different hotel... that part made me laugh.

Room Tip: go somewhere else...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013

You know that TV show "Locked Up Abroad"? That's what you're getting yourself into, for about $100 a night. The sheets were dirty, the bathroom looked like a prison cell, the owners were sleeping in the office in the same room as the "free breakfast" which was stale cereal. Sure i didn't expect much out of the "economy" inn, but for $100 a night I expected SOMETHING. Our room also had random wires coming out of the walls, paint peeling off and cigarette ashes on the nightstands.

Room Tip: Rooms not in this hotel are better
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris F

Been to Economy Inn Motel? Share your experiences!