“Need New Workers”

Add it.
Monical's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Monicals is a family dining restaurant but when you go there and there are some employees that there face are full of nasty open scabs that doesn't make my family want to stay and eat. And I'm sure other families don't want to eat and have to look at that. That needs to be taken care of! It's pretty nasty especially At a restaurant. The last few times we have been there the pizza has gone down hill.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Wife and I stopped by on a weekday afternoon at 5 PM. Place is very dated, décor looks like it hasn't changed in the last 10-15 years. Place could use a good cleaning from top to bottom. Wait staff was nice, but not very attentive at keeping our drinks refreshed or asking if everything was O.K.
Wife ordered a garden salad with chicken, I ordered the chicken parmesian sandwich. Noticed before the food arrived the presence of fruit flies in the dining area. Wife's salad did not appear fresh and didn't taste 'correct'. She ate less than half of it. My sandwich was nothing more than a couple of chicken breasts on a semi-stale kiaser roll. It also had marinara sauce slathered over the top (I didn't see anything on the menu about marinara sauce, if I did, I wouldn't have ordered it). Fortunately they left mayonnaise at the table and I was able to mask the marinara sauce.

Bill for both of us was $24 without tip. Not worth the price for quality of food we received. I'm not sure I would even order a take out pizza from this place