“Very tasty pork”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

After a day on the road anything would have been good but this pork was excellent. I ordered a pork sandwich fried okra and one rib. The pork was cooked just right with a wonderful flavor. The okra was crispy and yummy. There were six sauces on the table from which to choose. My one rib that I saved for dessert was the perfect finishing touch. This place is nestled with a group of hotels and restaurants a couple of minutes from i55. You should definitely drive past the chain places and enjoy the smokey goodness. The service was great and the place was clean enough. They need to turn the temperature down in the beer cooler but I didn't need the calories anyway.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We had a decent meal and it was fairly busy here. Our server was pleasant when we told her we had never been here before. We can't seem to find our perfect barbecue away from home, even after trying so many places out West. But we did enjoy our meal and we might try here again if in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Bandana's Barbeque is a decent restaurant, not upscale at all, however, the smoked barbeque was excellent and the service was fast! I ordered from the light menu which came with 2 sides, but gives you a little less meat. The portion of smoked pork barbeque was just right since I'm not a big meat eater. It was very flavorful and contained no fat at all! They have 6 types of barbeque sauces that you can select from. I was impressed with the quality of my meal and the price!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here the first night of our stay in collinsville. It was delicious. Definitely recommend stopping here to eat! The southern pork sandwich was amazing. Our server was great too and very friendly!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I wanted to get BBQ while close to St. Louis but didnt want to have to drive into the city on a Saturday evening after a long day. Bandana's is close to all the hotels in the Collinsville area. I got the pick 2 combo dinner plate. I chose the ribs and pulled pork along with coleslaw and potato salad. I was going to get a drink but had one already so I chose against it. I took it to go so I could go back to my hotel. They also have 6 different kinds of sauce packets that you could choose from ranging from St Louis Sweet to Chicago Sweet. I choose those 2 but there are also Memphis varieties. Overall I really liked the food. The ribs came off the bone cleanly and were tasty. I like my meat a little burned and I was happy to say there were some burned tips in with this. I also was very happy with the coleslaw and potato salad however if you dont like either with mayo or relish (it was in the potato salad) I would choose something else. I happen to like both.