“It's a Dunkin Donuts!”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Darien
Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is one of the few DD's in the area that actually cooks the donuts in the shop. Many in the area receive deliveries. The place is usually quite crowded in the morning as everyone is getting their DD coffee. I have walked in after working out at the gym with workout attire on; I found that the men behind the counter may possibly not wait on you if you're a woman who is not fully covered. What? It was workout attire. If you cannot handle what I was wearing, then you should not be in the service business.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Very nice people at this Dunkin Donuts. Like going here. I usually come here on Sunday mornings. They get my order right every time. They also remember how to make my iced coffee perfectly.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I like the location of this particular DD. The staff is a bit better than the other locations around here. I find the donuts are a bit stale at times but it's usually pretty quiet and a good place to grab a coffee, donut, and catch up with friends.

Date of visit: February 2015