“Amazing Villa Bites!”

Pizza Villa
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in DeKalb
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A family owned business that has been a staple of the community since 1956. We have 5 levels of dining including a banquet room and a game room. We specialize in thin crust pizza, our original villa nuggets, as well as pasta and broasted chicken.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great Pizza. Try the Villa Bites! Have eaten here multiple times now since my son goes to NIU. Can't come to DeKalb without having Pizza Villa Pizza.

1  Thank Karen M
There are newer reviews for Pizza Villa

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Pizza Villa is a staple of DeKalb eateries. It has been around at least 50 years and makes the best thin crust pizza you'll ever have.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Best pizza in the world. If you like thin crust pizza that crumbles when you eat it and let's the toppings take over, be here. The second level has big windows, cozy feel, dark wood, and I love that it isn't bright and annoying but subdued. We make a 45 one way drive at least 4 times a year just for it. Don't make mistake of choosing stuffed pizza, you'll miss the specialty. The parmasagn nuggest or beer nuggets and a pitcher are a great way to start. College kids working here have good energy, and this place is the staple of Northern Illinois University.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I can't review everything at the Pizza Villa, but I can tell you that if you like thin crust sausage pizza you will not be disappointed. I eat a lot of pizza so I feel like I can give this recommendation with some level of confidence. The sausage chunks were very large.

If you are like me and like more sauce than can fit onto a thin crust, then order a side of Villa Nuggets. They are good in themselves and come with a really large container of red sauce which can serve double duty for the nuggets and the pizza.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Pizza Villa has been a DeKalb staple for over 50 years. It is by far the best pizza you can find. Must also get the beer nuggets, including the cinnamon sugar ones.
Service is fantastic, atmosphere is fun and relaxing, and the food cannot be topped. They handled an impromptu large group with grace and ease with no delay in getting our pizza order. Twelve of us demolished 3 family size pizzas, nuggets and more, delicious!