“PANDA EXPRESS VISITS”
Review of Chinese Panda

Chinese Panda
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Dixon
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Wait person at the cash register is helpful in our choices from the varied menu. Food is hot and can often be eaten without reheating when taken home.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This little restaurant is conveniently located for me so I stopped to try it once. My usual order (General Tso's chicken) was slightly above-average, but not spicy at all despite the little chili next to its name. The egg roll was good. The lady at the counter was prompt and pleasant with my order.

Overall, pretty standard Americanized Chinese. I'd go again if I got a craving.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

This is an excellent restaurant! You can order food to go or go in and sit at one of the tables. The service is very fast, friendly and accurate. They have lunch specials that include rice and a drink. The prices are reasonable for a lot of food. I highly recommend going to Chinese Panda!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2014 via mobile

I eat at panda quite often very good food wide variety an extremely reasonable price you can watch the food cooking right in front of you 550 lunch special is excellent and includes rice and soda