“Fast and Fabulous”
Review of Chinese Panda

Chinese Panda
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Dixon
Reviewed 15 June 2016

For take out Chinese this is one of the best. Phone girl was polite and knew menu inside and out. I was told the food would be ready in 15 min-I was there in 12 and they were just bagging it up! Perfect

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Affordable, Classic Chinese food served hot and fresh every time. Despite, minimal inside dining; the place is always packed with to go orders and I've never had one mistake on our order.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Wait person at the cash register is helpful in our choices from the varied menu. Food is hot and can often be eaten without reheating when taken home.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This little restaurant is conveniently located for me so I stopped to try it once. My usual order (General Tso's chicken) was slightly above-average, but not spicy at all despite the little chili next to its name. The egg roll was good. The lady at the counter was prompt and pleasant with my order.

Overall, pretty standard Americanized Chinese. I'd go again if I got a craving.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

This is an excellent restaurant! You can order food to go or go in and sit at one of the tables. The service is very fast, friendly and accurate. They have lunch specials that include rice and a drink. The prices are reasonable for a lot of food. I highly recommend going to Chinese Panda!!!

Been to Chinese Panda? Share your experiences!