“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey Jam is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Nice breakfast place with a lot of variety on the menu. Kim was our server and even though they were busy, when we asked what was the must have for a first timer, she took tell us her favorites and how they were prepared. She was one of the best servers we have ever had! I had Huevos Rancheros and hubby had eggs, sausage with raisin French toast. If we are ever in the area, we will go back. I want to try the strawberry cheesecake French toast. Check out the French toast section if the menu in the photo!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast every time. We visited three days. The quality, quantity and appearance were perfect. The food was always hot and delicious. I had a restrictive diet and my requests were always met. We also requested Lauren as our waitress. Her pleasant attitude and willingness to please any request kept us returning. She is the epitome of an outstanding waitress.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Honey Jam is part of the Portillos' family of restaurants. It serves breakfast and lunch with a brisk takeout service. Before you leave, they offer a "to go" cup of coffe, which our server, Lauren says makes a great hand warmer.

My family and I usually go for breakfast. However diners do have the option of ordering of the lunch menu even as early as 8:00 am. I can vouch for this as sometimes a BLT with soup and onion rings does the trick for me. The quality of the food is excellent and prices comparable to other neighborhood places.

What puts it over the top is the service. Ask for Lauren. She is efficient, professional, and her smile will definitely have you smiling too. She is a "people person" and you can tell she enjoys what she is doing!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We went here not knowing what to expect. I am picky when it comes to breakfast joints. This place wowed me! I will go back again!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We went to this place on the recommendation of a friend. We were not disappointed. They had gluten free pancakes which my wife try's everywhere they are available. She was not disappointed. Service was excellent. Food was great. It was brunch around 1030am.

1  Thank 732JimM732