“If you want a deep dish pizza ”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

It doesn't get much better than this. We ordered the "Chicago Classic" the medium that serves 3 is enough for 4. The tomatoes are the taste of Italy. Washed it down w/ chianti and finished with a sweet tiramisu. We're going back!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We had a group of 12 celebrating a 50 year old B-day. All in the group agreed that the EGV location serves the best deep dish out of all the other Lou Mal locations. Great pizza, great service. I also love this location because its easy to park.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Lou Malnati's is another of my favorite culinary indulgences when I'm in the Chicago area. Great deep dish pizza (try the butter crust) and their thin crust is good too. They offer take out and delivery to local hotels. If you love good pizza,you will love Lou Malnati's.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Always get the butter crust. Frozen take and bake pies are great to keep on hand. Carryout, delivered, or dinning room all work for me.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you for writing a review! I am happy to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed our pizza. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Best pizza in the Chicago area. Our server was absolutely the best server I have ever had. I wish I could remember his name. Their pizza sauce was by far the best I have ever had. It seems expensive but you get so much food for you money. If you get a chance try this place it is great.