“Great pizza and more!!!”
Review of Pazzi Di Pizza

Pazzi Di Pizza
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Great salads, pizza and pasta dishes. The caprese salad is one of my favorites and so is the antipasto meat and cheese plate. Good wine list and reasonably priced. Nice inside and a very nice outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

This is a quick walk from my daughter's place so it's an easy choice for dinner and we've been there several times. We've never had a problem getting seated quickly and our servers have been very friendly. On our last visit we were able to take advantage of the $10 off a bottle of wine ... think that's on Mondays. There's very good fresh bread served with olive oil. Pasta portions are generous so be sure to bring your appetite. We're partial to the pollo alla parmiggiana and the tagliatelle bolognese. Sometimes we split an appetizer: my daughter loves the calamari, we both think the tavolata is WONDERFUL, but agreed the fungi stuffati was somewhat of a bland dish.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Good flat bread style pizzas, a great pesto and a decent variety of other Italian dishes. They have a great outdoor area when the weather is warm and a decent bar set up, as well.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We had two meals here over spring break and loved them both. The pizza is wood-fired and we had their spicy salami and a white pizza with sausage and caramelized onions. Both we're excellent. The second time here we had a variety of meals, ranging from spaghetti to gnocchi to an excellent rigatoni dish with sausage and asparagus. Great atmosphere and service and a really good find in downtown Elmhurst. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank 62Marty1917
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We have been here a bunch of times as we live in town. We went last Friday and I was looking forward to the walleye and risotto. Unfortunately it wasn't on the menu. I was prepared to order a different special but told our waiter about my walleye wish. He said "no problem. What kind of risotto would you like?" My son and I each ordered it and it was great. I love this place. It is an elmhurst gem.