“Great Italian”

Roberto's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Roberto's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Charles Road
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Always wanted to try this ristorante. Glad we did! Great atmosphere. Fantastic service. Lasagna, chicken and veal all exceeded everyone's expectations. We will definitely come back again for special occasions.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

came here for a luncheon after a funeral. The food was excellent: fresh, crispy bread, great whipped butter, very tasty salad, wonderful baked potatoes. the chicken was very tender with just the right about of lemon sauce on it. Desert was spumoni, very good! And the red wine was excellent. I had never been here before, but I definitely would go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We got carry out yesterday. It was great deep dish pizza! The salad was great also. I would definitely come again. Parking is a little scarce so consider delivery if you have a choice!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Best food I had on this trip. Great food and service. Grilled seafood appetizer was killer. Pizza one of the best. Coming back when I am in town.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I went here because close to home. I had a ribeye steak. Very bland and no sear on it. Hubby had Veal Marsala, it was good. The Tiramisu was good. Service was good. We felt rushed to finish our meal. Bill was $137.00. A bit high for average food with average service.