“Love the GF pizza!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 160 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This location offers carry-out, delivery and catering services only.
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Yummy pizza! Lou's is a must have when we visit the Chicago area! My boys like the pepperoni Chicago deep dish. Several in our party are gluten intolerant and the GF crust here is amazing! It is thicker than what you normally see with GF pizza and has a great texture. Fantastic, fresh salads too!

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you for your review, Gretchen! We are happy to hear you all enjoyed your pizzas and salad. We look forward to serving you all again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

On the 7th day God rested from creating the earth and celebrated it by eating Lou Malnati's.

Lou's has been my fav pizza going as far back as I can remember.

Hands down best pizza - 2nd to none!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Without a doubt the best pizza around. This location is only takeout or delivery. I didn't know that until I got there. Even with takeout and bringing it back to my hotel, the pizza was amazing. I can't wait to come back again just to have this pizza.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you, Steve! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your pizza and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

People are Soo helpful, makes ordering easy! Our friends are in Minnesota and love Lou Malnettis deep dish! Great place

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you and your Minnesota friends enjoyed your pizza and had a great experience with our staff. We look forward to serving you all again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I can say without a doubt this is the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. We ordered take out. The wait was 45 minutes and worth every second. The pizza itself didn’t look very special at all. We ordered a half pepperoni and half sausage deep dish and I was excited because this is my first visit to Chicago and I was going to eat Chicago style deep dish in Chicago. Then we opened the box and it didn’t look attractive. However, when I had my first bite, I immediately knew pizza in California was not real pizza. You haven’t had delicious pizza if you’ve never had Lou Malnati’s Pizza. My wife doesn’t like cheese and or care for pizza but she had 2 slices and the slices were on the large side. 4 days in Chicago and I want every dinner to include Lou’s hahaha.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for your review, Daniel! We are happy to hear you were able to dine with us during your time in Chicago and you both enjoyed your food. Come back again soon before you leave!