“Best pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This was a childhood place of mine. I've known the owners forever. I always stop in here when I am in town. Pizza is a must. If you do not want to share, get a baked panzerotti. It's like a pizza that is baked just for you. The food is awesome here too. You cannot miss with anything here.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

A regular visit and makes a nice easy place to grab great pizza and pasta. We make it a adventure hike on the prairie path and eat it or just take out, it is just about 1/2 block off the Prairie path and York road on Vallette..

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I have always lived by one belief. If is really hard to screw up pizza. Its one of the things that tastes good to me cold or hot, thick or thin, so its a touch food for me to review. That being said, my son and I ate here on a visit to the college last week and were blown away by how wonderful the food tasted. The pizza was Perfectly cooked with a delicious crust and outstanding sauce. Every time I come to visit my son at college, I am going take everyone out for pizza here. 2 thumbs way way up for this delicious pie. I am sure the other foods are good, just from the smells, but I am sticking with the pizza for a while....Yummy

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

This place has been a staple since I was younger. The pizza is the best! I recommend a baked panzerotti. They make them the best, and all ingredients are fresh. Their catering menu is very good and is always a time saver for hosting large parties.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I love pizza from mama Maria's. I think they are the best pizza in the suburbs. I have ordered from other pizza places around where I live and no pizza like mama Maria's. Perfect crust every time. The taste is the same every time.