“Excellent Fried Chicken ”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #90 of 164 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeouts because it was close to our hotel and we were tired after driving 10 hours. We were surprised by its fried chicken. It was golden brown and crispy. There was hardly any fat left on the skin. The wings were ok.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Last night my girl and I had a taste for pasta. I know what I like and want, but she had to look over the menu for a while. After that long process I made the call to find out my favorite Italian restaurant changed their hours and was now closed on Monday. So, we decided to just grubhub it. There weren't too many options for pasta, but Rosati's seemed to have the biggest selection. I ordered penne w/ chicken and spinach in garlic and oil and she ordered fettuccine alfredo. I'm picky when it comes to Italian food since I grew up to daily home cooked meals, but this has to be the worst pasta dish I have ever eaten. Instead of putting grilled chicken in my dosh it seemed as if they chopped up breaded chicken niggets. It was horrible. You'd think it's common sense that the breading on the chicken is going to soak up all of the oil and just become a gross mushy mess. I will never order food from this place again and would not even recommend it to my worst enemy.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Ordered some pizza here. came in somewhat hot, but they messed up the order. slices were square, but good.service was quick.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

They consistantly have the best pizza here. The crust is generous, there is a lot of cheese and they dont skimp on the toppings, the sauce is slightly sweet. This pizza is awesome even cold and left over from the night before.

They typicaly deliver your pizza and it is so hot you have to wait for it to cool before eating. This remains my #1 local choice for pizza. There is always a coupon, after our first order included with the menu you get with your order.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I typically get the thin crust pizza from here. The Cheef is good too. This place has great food, its about midrange on the price, they are very fast on the delivery and are not typicaly open for lunch.

Date of visit: December 2015