“Solid Thin-Crust Pizza”
Review of Fratellos Pizzeria

Fratellos Pizzeria
Ranked #101 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Reviewed 1 July 2016

We love Fratellos for a quick dinner on week nights. We typically call ahead and pick up on our way home. The thin crust pizza here is very good and the salads are fresh.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I was craving a thin crust pizza and knew Chicago isn't known for it. Fratellos was in the area and they served a thin crust so I thought this would be a great place. My go to pizza is the sausage and extra sauce but the sauce wasn't at all to my liken. The sauce was to much like a tomato sauce and nothing like a pizza sauce. It tasted like it was missing seasoning. The place seemed decent and the service was good.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Gotta say didn't expect the great food when I bought the groupon, but was pleasantly surprised... The Alfredo is AMAZING, and the pizza is excellent... Been back a couple times now, and will be back again...

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I really enjoy my pizza and while we were out this place was recommended. Wonderful thin crust pizza and the salad was big enough to feed a family of four.
Service was also very good. If you like your pizza with a thin crust you will love this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

I've eaten in this restaurant a couple of times and both times I ordered pasta. Honestly it wasn't great. I'm not saying it was bad, but there are a lot of great pasta restaurants in town. I probably wouldn't have ever come back, but a friend recommended the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Apparently it won a couple of awards in town. It had a great flavor. No complaints. If you eat here, try this specialty pizza.

As of this writing there are ninety-three restaurants in Elmhurst. I plan on eating at, and reviewing, every one. For a complete list of Elmhurst restaurants see my list at 'eatingelmhurst.blogspot.com'