“Newest Pizza Option in Elmhurst”

Francesco's Italian Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #84 of 151 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I found out, after ordering, that my son is not a fan of pizza with BBQ sauce. That's how the Hawaiian pizza comes. And, apparently, that's how you both learn that, "whatever," isn't a good response when someone asks you what you want. He must not have totally disliked it because all the leftovers were gone in a couple of days. I, on the other hand, really liked it. The owner said to me, "You won't be disappointed," and I wasn't. At some point, I'm going to get back and try the regular pepperoni or sausage options just so I can do an apples to apples comparison with the other pizza joints in town. Considering the quality of pizza, the great flavor, and the nice crunchy crust I like, I'll be back. These are new owners. Check this place out.

As of this writing there are ninety-three restaurants in Elmhurst. I plan on eating at, and reviewing, every one. For a complete list of Elmhurst restaurants see my list at 'eatingelmhurst.blogspot.com'