“take out night”
Review of Sesame Inn

Sesame Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 October 2017

ordered the egg rolls-I liked them because they were lightly wrapped not heavily fried
chicken fried rice-tasty but not too much chicken
beef lo mein- very hot when it arrived but not much beef

I was impressed how fast and hot the order arrived. I would like to try the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We eat there about once a month and each time, the food is excellent, service is prompt, atmosphere is peaceful and quiet. We know we can count on the consistency of this restaurant to always be good. We leave feeling relaxed and full. This restaurant is a go to place for excellent Asian food.

2  Thank sitobe_99
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

If you are craving sushi and you don't want to make the trip downtown, try out Sesame Inn. My family has been going her over the past ten years since I found them on Groupon and decided to give it a try!!! We all love sushi and I have to say that they have the best. Must try both the spicy tuna and the signature rolls Cherry Blossom and Kamakaze Maki.

They also have another restaurant called Sushi Thaime if you want to experience a more intimate setting with your mate. It is about 5-10 minutes down the street on the same side of Sesame Inn across from 95th and Cicero.

Another plus is the owner knows us and always asks about the family if it is just my husband and I. Right now they have just one main waiter but he is so good and friendly that he will remember your order no matter how busy he is. Great service and good food how can you beat this combination!!!

2  Thank Chibabi
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We love the pot stickers and shrimp egg foo young. We love the egg foo young here so much more than a near by more popular restaurant. We choose sesame inn over that place every time!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Went there on a groupon was very happy. Quiet calm Chinese and Thai menu . Very reasonable great service huge portions. Vietnamese place across the street from house can not hold a candle to Sesame Inn. Chi -Tung on Kedzie can not compare to Sesame Inn.