“Great Ribs/Food/Service”

Bandanas Barbeque Fairview HTS
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We was in the area seen Bananas BBQ thought would give it a try. Very happy with the food and the service. We are 80 miles away and we will be back.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We eat here often after church on Sunday. We were very disappointed in the pulled pork today. It was dry, tough and not the least but smoky. Hopefully it was a one time failure.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Best bbq restaurant I've ever eaten at. Food and service were great. The pulled pork melts in your mouth! Their sides are fresh. The donut holes are made from funnel cake batter. One word "AMAZING!" This past year I have eaten at restaurants from coast to coast and Bandana's is definitely my favorite! I have stopped at every Bandana's we are traveling by and they are all amazing!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This place was suggested by a local and so I took my family and parents that were in town. We got the meal for 3 that came with Ribs and Pulled Pork plus a platter of Turkey. Plenty of food for 4 adults. The dry rub on the ribs was good but a little too much brown sugar for my taste. The turkey was surprisingly juicy and flavorful. Overall, a delicious meal and I would easily suggest it to anyone.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I had the smoked chicken and my husbands had smoked turkey. It is always fabulous. Able to sub garlic bread for a third side which we like since we watch our carbohydrates. Servers are always friendly. I just feel the owner needs to update tables and chairs or use paper on table tops at the very least. Some tables, especially the wood edges on table are sticky and won't wipe clean. Some booths have benches that the cushion in the seat is non existent. Otherwise we enjoy good food and service at this Bandanas Bbq.