“Ribs Donuts”
Review of Smokey Bones

Smokey Bones
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Hey Smokeybones Bones intown again and of course I had to stop in and you didn't let me down me and a business partner were in town on Saturday and we stopped in and the service was great as usual. It was also nice to see that it was busier than normal. We split a house rack of baby back ribs which was referred to us by Jay the server and it was fall off the bone the delicious with baked beans and cinnamon apples everything was great. I can't forget to mention we had the donuts oh my god this was my first try you guys need to come to LA we need you here. Raving Fan !!!!!!

Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Thank you, Mackeymorgan, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.You really made our day today.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch today since we were in the area. Husband enjoyed his pulled pork sandwich, but thought the side of slaw was bland. My soup was tasty and the skillet cornbread with honey butter was wonderful. Service was good. Prices were a little higher than expected.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

The staff was amazing and the food was fresh and very good.

I actually had a chance to meet Naomi one of the managers. She was polite and very humble. I absolutely will be back and I will bring my office team as well.

Smokey B, Guest Relations Manager at Smokey Bones, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Art M, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I tell you what we stopped in last night for trivia which was a blast and to watch a little bit of the blues game it turned into a whole night. The trivia host Donny is the best I really wish I lived closer around here , they even had a party late nightI never knew you could have so much fun at a restaurant this is fast becoming my go to spot just wish I was around more. Come out to Callie Smokey my hometown!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Mackeymorgan, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Smokey Bones. You really made our day today.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and tried their pulled pick sandwich and coleslaw. Pretty good sandwich and if you add the coleslaw on top it's even better. The coleslaw by itself is nothing great. Their 4 sauces are not to bad but I likes the BBQ one the best. I like the sweeter sauces.